THE CHEMICAL SECTOR: COMPLEX CONTACT SITUATIONS!
Synthesis, production and formulation sectors involve material contacts in chemically active environments and, therefore, behaviour that can be extremely complex.
InS brings it expertise to bear in order to pre-empt problems, check compatibilities and study defects.
InS has already worked on a variety of different issues in its laboratories including:
- Friction and contact corrosion in chemical immersion
- Research on pollutants and their source in products or materials
- Process flaws caused by undetermined external pollution :cause identification and research
- Interferences with processes :researched into solutions on surfaces and materials
- Research into parameters influencing environmental rheology
- Stabilisation of sipersal and emulsified systems under high stress
- Compatibility assessments
Sectors in which InS has already operated include cosmetics, elastomers, solvents, oil and many more.