HVAC AND AUTOMOBILE AIR CONDITIONING: MANY ASPECTS!
The air conditioning industry deals with numerous issues that InS has already had to resolve.
InS has developed expertise on the following topics:
- METAL TRANSFORMATION PROCESS ISSUES
- COMPARATIVE QUALITY OF SOURCED METALLURGICAL EQUIPMENT
- CHARACTERISATION AND IMPROVEMENT OF CONDENSATION PHENOMENA ON EVAPORATOR SURFACES
- ISSUES RELATING TO COMPRESSOR DEFECTS
- POLLUTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF SOURCES IN FLUIDS
- EXPERT APPRAISALS OF CORROSION IN CHEMICAL CONTEXTS OR CONTROLLED POLLUTION IN BRAZING AREAS
- EXPERT APPRAISALS OF MALFUNCTIONS, INCLUDING DETERMINATION OF SOURCES OF EXTERNAL POLLUTION.
- IDENTIFICATION OF TYPES OF CLADDING RHEOLOGY AND POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES
- MANY MORE.
For this sector InS harnesses its specialists in chemistry, rheology, tribology, metallurgy, products, corrosion and so on.