TEXTILES: EVER-MORE COMPLEX MATERIALS FACING HIGH TECHNICAL DEMANDS.
What is expected from textile materials?
- That they do not wear out
- That they have mechanical resistance
- That they have various technical properties relating to friction and thermal electrical conduction.
- That they have certain characteristics relating to touch and feel
- That they can be developed easily
InS offers an array of combined specialities that can address numerous issues.
Behaviour amid friction and wear as measured by a tribometer, mechanical tests, identification of structures and compositions, behaviour in liquid moulds and so on.
Help with developing, impregnations and treatments and property measurements enables benchmarking and InS has already amassed a strong body of experience through its work on materials involving very sophisticated technical applications.